Re: How do I test my custom GtkPrintBackend ?

24.05.2017 09:05 Nilanjana Lodh <nilanjanalodh gmail com> wrote:

 Thanks a lot for the suggestions @rafal. I was able to test the
 modified backend without installing it directly into my system
 using JHBuild.

I'm glad to know this.

 Also, the following tutorial(

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-December/msg00069.html)
 was written for GTK2 and lacks completeness. If similar tutorial
 on creating print backends could be written (wrt GTK3 / GTK4) by
 someone ,that would be quite useful to the community IMHO.

Would you consider writing such tutorial? I think it's a good idea.

Regards,

Rafal