RE: License information for Glib2

GLib is licensed LGPLv2 or later per its file headers. Some of the
test programs and ancillary scripts are licensed GPLv2 or have other
licenses on a per file basis, but the library is intended to be linked
to and distributed under the LGPL.

Okay, Thanks!

The Library GPL is the old name for the Lesser GPL.

(Obligatory IANAL, Use your own judgment, etc.)

I would say that the Library was a predecessor, however, not really
the "old name" for the LGPL.  I believe these two were completely
different (from reading the history).  Though, we haven't consulted
our "L" yet.

-A. Walton

Thanks for the quick reply!

Andy