Re: Glade architecture change

Hi,

Before getting into detail I should lead with the fact that on one
hand, a program like Glade is complex, more so than most would expect,
on the other hand; Glade has never really been a funded project, we've
had a couple of brief sponsorships mostly thanks to Murray and
Openismus but the bulk of the work has been done years ago in my
downtime between contracts.

There is still huge potential for Glade to become better and there are
also some really nasty bits which desperately need refactoring & re-
architecture, this is all however very expensive.

On to your proposal...