Re: Multi-touch Gestures

Not an expert but thought I might be able to provide a comment or two.

1> I think pan is more for handling swiping (e.g. changing pages in evince). Maybe you're more interested in https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkGestureDrag.html ?
3> If you use GestureDrag you can use https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkGestureDrag.html#gtk-gesture-drag-get-offset
2> https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkGesture.html#gtk-gesture-get-bounding-box-center
3> Can't you check in a function attached to the "sequence-state-changed" signal if GtkEventSequenceState is GTK_EVENT_SEQUENCE_NONE? Because "

By default, all sequences start out in the GTK_EVENT_SEQUENCE_NONE state, sequences in this state trigger the gesture event handler, but event propagation will continue unstopped by gestures."

(not sure if this is actually the case.)