Re: Block a signal for a hierarchy of widget

This normally means that you're not using appropriate model-view-controller design.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Emmanuel Pacaud <emmanuel gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to unblock/block the emission of signals for a hierarchy of widgets ?

The reason I'm asking is because of this sort of code I'm using:

https://github.com/AravisProject/aravis/blob/master/viewer/arvviewer.c#L588

It is not very convenient and error prone to register every connected signals and block/unblock them when one want to update some widgets programmatically.

        Cheers,

                Emmanuel.