Re: What class with signals capabilities?

You may to inherit from sigc::trackable if you want to be able to connect to a signal and disconnect from it automatically in the destructor.

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 11:55 PM, Chris Vine <chris cvine freeserve co uk> wrote:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 23:16:15 +0100
Krzysztof <kj limes com pl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to make a class with signaling capabilities (receiving and
> emitting signals) under gtkmm. What class is the best to derive from?
> Gio::SimpleActionGroup or something else?

Do you need derivation?  Can you just include a sigc::signal object as
a class member?