Re: GTK+ tests

Hi,

When I running 'make check' in tests I get the result followed :

Testsuite summary for gtk+ 2.24.28
# TOTAL: 0
# PASS:  0
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  0
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0

so there aren't test launched, it's for that I would like know which
commands are launched behind.

On 20/01/2016 13:01, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
Hi;

On 15 January 2016 at 11:56, FAURE, MAXIMILIEN