Re: Catch logging off in GTK application

Guys,

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 3:59 AM, Göran Hasse <gorhas raditex nu> wrote:
All right...

But what if you do

ssh -X remote.sys.com
my_nice_gtk_app &

On whitch desktop is this running?

Gtk that interacts with the "lokal" desktop is a problem!

If I do "open file" - do I then expect the lokal filesystem or
the filesystem on the systems that the gtk app is running.

I'm looking for a simplest possible scenario - logging off from the
current local session.
No remote execution, no other special stuff.

Is there a simple solution which can be implemented?
Preferably something on the X + GTK+ (Linux).

Thank you.

/gh