Re: [GTK2] GTK2_RC_FILES override clashes with current theme

On 09/14/2015 01:52 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 3:49 AM, lemonsqueeze <lemonsqueeze gmx com> wrote:
Hi all,

Question: Is this a bug or my understanding of how GTK2_RC_FILES works ?
Shouldn't GTK ignore the current theme altogether when GTK2_RC_FILES is
set ? Surely themes don't seem to be expected to use globally unique
style names ...

that's where you'd be wrong ... remember that GTK2 is no longer under
development and the themeing mechanism in GTK3 bears essentially no
relationship whatsoever to the design in GTK2.

That was a question about GTK2 actually, did I post in the wrong place
perhaps ?