Re: memory leak on modify_bg fuction

Most memory leaks in GTK are not memory leaks. People write about once every two months that they've found one, without really understanding how GTK (and more importantly, glib) uses memory.

If you want people to respond sensibly/usefully to such things, then you need to start by describing what tools you've used to identify the "memory leak".