Re: help: a small example of program with gtk3

On Wed, 2015-10-21 at 14:29 -0500, richard boaz wrote:
you can find a sample program doing all of this, and more, here:

 https://gitlab.com/ivor/GTK3-Cairo

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Reymond Dominique <
reymond d labogeo pf>
wrote:

Hi all

I am looking for an example of program with the new functions in
gtk3.0,
for zooming with the mouse  inside a window containing a plot of
data (XY

That is interesting. I needed something similar for my schematics editor
(http://ssalewski.de/PetEd.html.en) and "invented" that functionality
myself some years ago (GTK2 to GTK3 was no problem.)

Seems that I missed your example code. Will investigate it when I have
some more time, thanks.