Re: GtkTreeView disaster

Hi,

I think the subjet of message' subject is pointing wrong.

To have several types of rows in the treeview:

- define another column in the model (not in the treeview).

- at model load time, just fill in this column with the type of row.

- now when defining the treeview, define first of all a filter on the model then the treeview on such filter.

- define a modify function for the filter.

- in the code of this modify function (which is called for every cell in every row using the filter, an iter to such filter and the column number) do:

    - obtain the model and the model iter from the filter and filter iter

    - obtain the row type

    - make the necessary to set a value to the cell.

In the case of text, you can reformat the lines (for example using \n) or leave this job to the text cell renderer:

   - define the cell renderer as text or as markup.
   - play with several properties for column sizing and for wrapping.

Hope you get success, regards.

JLF

Sent from TypeMail