Re: In GTK, how are screen coordinates mapped to GUI objects?

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 5:30 PM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/tree/gdk/gdkwindow.c#n7247

notice the assumption that there's no Z-axis ordering.

that will teach me to write first and read second. GDK in GTK3 now does have z-axis ordering even though the semantics of this are still not fully defined, as i understand it.

stupid me. too mired in the GTK2 world. sorry for the noise on that point.