Native OS Gtk theme ?

Hi everyone,

Since 3.14.x, Adwaita is the default theme, as Mathias explained here:
https://blogs.gnome.org/mclasen/2014/06/13/a-new-default-theme-for-gtk/

I quote: "(No need to panic though. Even if it is no longer the default, the ms-windows theme will still be
available.)"

I successfully build a stable 3.14.6 32 bits under ms-windows and now, I wonder how is it possible to use the
ms-windows native theme again starting 3.14.x ?
I tried gtk-theme-name = gtk-win32 in the settings.ini, but It seems not working.
Any guidance would be appreciated !

Kind regards,
Maxime D.

PS1: You may wonder why I'm asking this, as Adwaita is a terrific theme (my opinion). I prefer let the users
to choose. Bet is that most ms-windows users (probably other OS too) would prefer having a native OS look and
feel and then the freedom to choose by their selves Adwaita or another GTK+ theme.

PS2: thanks to all GTK developers and contributors for their amazing work for years.