Re: Outdated win32 bundle

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 4:58 PM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 2:24 AM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
While people doing their own builds is great, I'm still going to ask
for one thing: please, help out setting up an automated builder that
takes the GTK git repository and builds it with the Windows backend.

Tell me the list of commands that needs to be executed starting from
git clone and I may try to bring test build alive.

Here is how it plays so far, asks for a project file:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/techtonik/gtk/build/1.0.1

--
anatoly t.