Re: Outdated win32 bundle

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 11:26 AM, LRN <lrn1986 gmail com> wrote:
On 11.06.2015 15:44, anatoly techtonik wrote:

> Can GTK be cross-compiled for Windows?

It should be possible.

Just for the record, the Ardour project does automated builds of the entire GTK(2) stack for Windows by cross-compiling inside a cow/pbuilder (chroot) environment on Linux. We compile Ardour for Windows in the same way.

Our application builds are fully automated (nightly.ardour.org has the results); the stack build is fully scripted and can be run unattended when needed. Obviously, we don't update our GTK stack(s) very often.