Re: Treeviews: changing the color of column headers

I've done this in Gtk2. I don't have my laptop and old code handy
right now, but from memory:

- create a label
- set_markup() on the label, and set your colour(s) in there
- use TreeViewColumn.set_widget() to override the default label

If you can't get it working, post again and I'll go and dig out the
old ( perl ) code that I used.

Dan