Re: Another issue for the documentation

Emmanuele,

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 5:31 AM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
Hi;

On 30 July 2015 at 05:45, Igor Korot <ikorot01 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
The documentation states:

[quote]

gtk_button_set_alignment has been deprecated since version 3.14 and
should not be used in newly-written code.

Access the child widget directly if you need to control its alignment.

[/quote]

Now, while the image can be retrieved with the gtk_button_get_image(),
there is only
function that retrieves the button text but not the label child.

How do I retrieve the GtkLabel which is a child of GtkButton()?

GtkButton is a GtkBin, so you can use gtk_bin_get_child() to retrieve
the child of a GtkButton.

OK,
And if I have both image and text I can loop thu the children and check the type
right?

Thank you.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.