Re: hyperactive resizing with CSD

Ah yes, the wm. Actually I generally use sawfish. If I switch to xfwm4 the random resizing (mostly?) stops. So maybe I need to take this to the sawfish list. But if you have any idea of what particular aspect of CSD behavior might conflict with sawfish's assumptions that would be very helpful.

Allin Cottrell