Missing icon in search bar of GtkFontChooserDialog gtk+3/Windows

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but using gtk+ 3.6 on Windows I have a "missing icon" icon in the search bar of the GtkFontChooserDialog. I would guess it should display the usual magnifying glass search icon. The other gtk+ custom dialogs - GtkColorChooserDialog and GtkFileChooserDialog both render correctly and the latter, in particular, uses many icons.

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers,