From: "Gian Mario Tagliaretti" <gianmt gnome org>
To: "Mark Cianfaglione" <m cianfaglione valydate com>
Cc: gtk-list gnome org
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 4:02:38 PM
Subject: Re: GTK-3.0 for Windows64 update

On 31 December 2014 at 15:37, Mark Cianfaglione
<m cianfaglione valydate com> wrote:
Hello

Hi Mark,

Is there going to be an update for the 64 bit Windows "official"
binaries? The current ones are over a year old (dated Dec 2013) and are
at version 3.6.4.

A lot happened in this last year in the world of GTK!

you can also use MSYS2 [1] to have the latest GTK+ and a lot more
goodies, currently 3.14.6 [2]

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/msys2/
[2] https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages

Regards