Re: GTK-3.0 for Windows64 update

The pygtk guys have up to date windows builds also. They may be slightly smaller then the perl ones.

On 12 Jan 2015 09:43, "Daniel Kasak" <d j kasak dk gmail com> wrote:
I can't comment on the official builds. But I have gtk-3.14.3 built for Windows, if you're interested. It also includes perl and some bindings. This increases the download size considerably, obviously, but you're free to not use perl once you download it :)

http://tesla.duckdns.org/jewelkit-1-0-released/

There are download links along the right-hand side. If you unzip this into a location other than the top of C: drive, you'll have to run some scripts to update some cache files or something ( it would be great if this wasn't necessary, by the way - surely these things could be a relative path so things are relocatable ). I'll document this when I'm in Windows next and rememeber to do it.

Dan