GTK, CSD GtkHeaderBar and how to remove spacing between title buttons?

 Hello.

I want to make new Client Side Decoration buttons compatible with my metacity themes.

In my metacity themes I have three compact button (minimize, maximize, close) like that:

http://discopal.ispras.ru/%D0%A4%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB:Metacity-rosa-buttons.png

With lot of CSS I get

http://discopal.ispras.ru/img_auth.php/d/d7/Csd-rosa-buttons.png

You can see ugly unremovable spacing between titlebuttons.

This is because of «spacing=6» in parent GTKBox:

http://discopal.ispras.ru/img_auth.php/6/60/Csd-rosa-buttons-spacing-parasite.png

How to remove this spacing by the GTK CSS?

I look in /gtk+3.0/gtk+-3.12.2/gtk/gtkheaderbar.c and this spacing inherited from internal spacing of GtkHeaderBar (with hardcoded «#define DEFAULT_SPACING 6»)

But there is the function «gtk_header_bar_set_property»,

so may be there is some CSS Property like

«-GtkHeaderBar-spacing» or something else?

Please, give me any idea how to fix it without patching GTK.

           Sincerely, Stas Fomin