gtk CN domain and keyword

(It's very urgent, please transfer this email to your CEO. Thanks)

We are a Network Service Company which is the domain name registration center in Shanghai, China. On Dec 30, 2015, we received an application from Huaxun Holdings Ltd requested "gtk" as their internet keyword and China (CN) domain names (gtk.cn, gtk.com.cn, gtk.net.cn, gtk.org.cn). But after checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark. In order to deal with this matter better, it's necessary to send email to you and confirm whether this company is associated with your company or not?

Kind regards

Donald Liu
General Manager
China Registry (Headquarters)
8052, Douhai Building, No. 59 Baolian Road,
Shanghai, China
Tel: +86 21 6191 8696
Mobile: +86 138 1642 8671
Fax: +86 21 6191 8697