Re: Questions about g_dbus

Hi:
  Firstly, in dbus-glib the call g_dbus_proxy_get_cached_property does not block IO, so the answer value got is came from local cache instead of Rtk side through dbus message. In general, this call could be used in "g-properties-changed" signal callback to update local cache.
If you want to query some properties registered on Rtk service using g-dbus, the send_method_call(XXX_NAME,XXX_PATH,DBUS_INTERFACE_PROPERTIES, "Get", ...) could be used to get the real value.
The "operation not permitted" error returned  may be caused due to the permission problem inside the rtkit. You could check the rtkit version and update its package, then try it again.

With blessings.