Run one app per display, fullscreen

Hey.

I've recently been working on a project to bring GTK apps to ChromeOS Using Broadway. Those interested have expressed that they wish to be able to run gtk apps inside an Aura (the ChromeOS Window manager) window.

The current problem is that when I launch an application under broadway, and open the webpage, it displays that application in a window. I would like it to fill the entire screen on startup, and not be windowed. I know that previously this was the situation, however I wondered if it is still possible now ?

Any help is much appreciated

- Jordan Maris (jman6495)