Issue with a gtk.Socket embeded app

Hello all,

I would like to embed an xfreerdp screen into my application. For this I added a gtk.Socket (pygtk) this way: gtk.Socket -> gtk.Viewport -> gtk.ScrolledWindow -> gtk.VBox -> gtk.Window (Main window).

Everything is working fine except keyboard. I tried to add a focus-in-event listener which print an hello world but it is never called. So I suppose the keyboard isn't working because it never has the focus on the Socket object.

I'm running python 2.7.8 with gtk 2.24.24.

Can someone give an experience feedback, some tracks I have to follow or better, a solution ?

Thanks in advance.

Rémi

PS: it seems my last message was detected as a spam for most of you due to my domain name, trying with another one :-)