To compile glib on MinGW is not easy

Hello,

I compiled glib on my MinGW installation !
It's unbelievable.

I plaisant but this is because I try since many days (weeks).

My different problems (with glib 2.41.0) :

- There is a bug into mingw-libintl package I opened a ticket in the bug tracker system of the MinGW project [1].

- There is a problem with rand_s in grand.c in Glib and Windows API provided with MinGW32. I saw that there are several patchs on several forums/bugtrackers but I can't make it to work. If anybody know more about this, thank you. My solution : I read the commit on git repo [2] and I unpatched glib.

- There is a last problem with Python when I "make install".
The error : python can't read /usr/bin/sh.
My solution : I install Python (2.7.6), I add the path into $PATH, and I modified the glib-2.41.0/bld/gio/gdbus-2.0/codegen/Makefile file. On line 538, I delete "PYTHON = /usb/bin/env python25" and wrote "PYTHON = ". And at the line 199, I change "am__py_compile = $(PYTHON) $(SHELL) $(py_compile)" by "am__py_compile = $(SHELL) $(py_compile)".
I didn't test but I think that the error is juste the "/usr/bin/env".
I think that there is a bug with the ./configure script because in the Makefile files, the value of the PYTHON variable was "/usr/bin/env python25" but, at the beginning, I didn't have Python installed on my computer.

I really want to help to make glib more easy to compile and install. So say me what can I do to help the project.
Do you want that I make a specific test and show to you the result ?

Thank you for your responses.

Regards

Hogren

[1] : http://sourceforge.net/p/mingw/bugs/2216/