Need help retrieving dbus interface info from GDBusInterface object

Hi,

I instantiated a GDBusObjectManager that gets information from a dbus service, particularly the "org.bluez" service. I can retrieve the objects using g_dbus_object_manager_get_objects() and I can retrieve the interfaces using g_dbus_object_get_interfaces(), but using g_dbus_interface_get_info() always returns NULL and my program segfaults when trying to retrieve the name. I think I am missing something or doing something wrong.
I attached my source code in this email. The problem occurs at line 24.
Any help and feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Daniel J. Sills