Re: Gtk Graph drawing

Hi,

Le samedi 08 mars 2014 à 16:18 +0000, Bill Vyzas a écrit :

I want to draw some graphs and bar charts for some data I have and I
am searching for any library available. I am using gtk+ with C.

Do you have something in mind? A research on the internet didn't give
any satisfactory results, most of the suggestions where about old
libraries and Cairo.

Goffice is the library used by gnumeric for it's charting engine. It's
mostly designed for use in gnumeric, not very well documented, but it's
pretty complete and it is maintained.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/goffice

        Emmanuel.