Re: Using gtk+ in Xcode

Am Donnerstag, den 03.07.2014, 17:34 +0300 schrieb Hind Noor:
Hello,

I have 2 questions:

  1- Can  gtk+ be used inside Xcode? I like to write, compile, link, and run my project via Xcode NOT via
the command line terminal.

Quoting http://www.gtk.org/:
"Where can I use it?
        Everywhere! GTK+ is cross-platform and boasts an easy to use
        API, speeding up your development time. Take a look at the
        screenshots to see a number of platforms GTK+ will run."

  2- I installed gtk+ via Homebrew and it downloaded and installed all the required dependencies:

  Libraries directory for gtk+ and glib etc .. : /usr/local/lib/
  headers directory for gtk+: /usr/local/include/

How can i compile sample.c file under Mac OSX? what should i write in the terminal?

http://www.gtk.org/gtk-doc/
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/gtk-getting-started.html

--
thomas