Re: GTK3 -- query mouse pointer coordinates for keyboard input?

On Fri, 2014-01-17 at 17:26 -0500, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
It doesn't seem like there's anything wrong with using the deprecated
methods, then. File a bug with the Ruby GTK3 bindings, and continue
using
window.get_pointer(); for now would be my suggestion.

I sent a message to the Ruby-Gnome2 project mailing list asking to do
not raise an exception when deprecated window.get_pointer() is used.

Should I additional send something to GTK/Gnome Bugzilla asking to
revert deprecation of window.get_pointer()?

If so, which category of Bugzilla would be right?