Re: Getting a GTK3 program to compile on Visual Studio 2012

Many thanks for the help :)

I'd like to note that I tried Arnavion's method and it worked. I initially
tried Fan's method, but the file does not seem to exist among the files in
the bundle available on gtk.org , so I modified the headers instead.

Maybe someone should add that file to the bundle? Or make the modified
headers the default headers, as the program seems to compile fine on both
windows and linux with the modified files.

My program compiles fine with gtk3 now, many thanks for the assistance!