Re: Getting a GTK3 program to compile on Visual Studio 2012

(Forgot to reply-all.)

In gutils.h lines 82 and 122, and in gstring.h line 129, change
"static inline" to "static __inline". Alternatively add a
PreprocessorDefinition to the project file to define "inline" as
"__inline".

I figured this out just as a hunch, but after doing this I did find
http://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2008-January/012719.html
which talks about the same thing for cairo (with the same suggested
fix of defining inline to __inline).

-Arnav