Re: Building GTK+ 3.0 with Visual Studio 2013

Hello Fan Chun-wei,

I finally succeeded with the Hexchat GTK stack. I advise every beginner to use Hexchat builds. It is quite easy if you follow the guide thoroughly.

But unfortunately this is restricted to GTK+ 2.0. So thanks for your reply. I will try it to implement your instructions for version 3.x.

Syed