Re: Regarding adding the Icon and accelerator in GtkMenuItem

Hi

 https://wiki.gnome.org/HowDoI/GMenu .

Cheers

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Sagar Ghuge <ghugesss gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm not used to introducing myself. I wanted to add a icon and accelerator in GtkMenuItem.

Here is the code where I need to make some changes. http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~xpad-team/xpad/trunk/view/head:/src/xpad-pad.c#L1590

I asked on IRC channel, I got some suggestion that I should use the GtkAccelLabel but no luck with it also . Can anybody please guide me or give some direction points How to add icon and accelerator to menu item.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Sagar