Want to find a suitable sample to start

Hi,

I am new to GTK+ and has to quickly develop an application. The
application I want to build should have a similar style of GUI much like
the GIMP. That is, it basically have a navigation bar and different
floting window for different user functions.  I want to find a similar
application can start to minic its design in term of GTK+, by this
method I hope I can save time and get warm up with GTK+ development. I
don't find such an example in gtk-demo. On the other hand, I am afraid
that GIMP code itself is too complex to this purpose.

Do you experts have any suggestion?  Thanks in advance!

--
I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then