Hints for compiling gtk+3.6.4

Hi,

I just went through compiling gtk+3.6.4. It requires about sixty different source packages and goes fairly smoothly but this is what I would do differently:

1. Install gobject-introspection before atk, gdk-pixbuf, and pango. When it comes time to compile/install those source packages, add --enable-introspection to the configure command.

For atk, I used:

./configure  --enable-introspection=yes --prefix=/usr/local/

I did the same for gdk-pixbuf and pango.

-Chris