[gdk-pixbuf] Install error

Hi,

this mail is from Jeff .I need your professional help. The below is my problem――
I tried to install gdk-pixbuf-2.26.3 using the command of './configure --prefix=/home/hengheng --with-libtiff=/home/hengheng',But it showed errors like this:
checking whether to build gmodulized gdk-pixbuf... yes
checking whether dynamic modules work... yes
checking for TIFFReadRGBAImageOriented in -ltiff... no
checking for TIFFWriteScanline in -ltiff... no
checking for TIFFFlushData in -ltiff34... no
configure: WARNING: *** TIFF loader will not be built (TIFF library not found) ***
configure: error:
*** Checks for TIFF loader failed. You can build without it by passing
*** --without-libtiff to configure but some programs using GTK+ may
*** not work properly

Follow its suggestion, I reconfiged as './configure --prefix=/home/hengheng --without-libtiff', however, it reported errors like following notice:
checking whether to build gmodulized gdk-pixbuf... yes
checking whether dynamic modules work... yes
checking for jpeg_destroy_decompress in -ljpeg... no
configure: WARNING: *** JPEG loader will not be built (JPEG library not found) ***
configure: error:
*** Checks for JPEG loader failed. You can build without it by passing
*** --without-libjpeg to configure but some programs using GTK+ may
*** not work properly

It seem that the configure process can not find my libjpeg-8d and libtiff-4.0.2 which i had installed at '/home/hengheng' directory in my computer.
By the way, my system is Rhel-server-5.4 and it installed as a virtual machine.

Could someone know what's wrong and what should i do next to solve above problems? Thank you!

Bset Regards!
Jeff

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.