Re: Gtk3 Frame does not show

hi;

On 18 September 2012 08:10, Christian Gorba <christian gorba dutrain de> wrote:
> Hi, I'm relatively new to Gtk and I'm having issues with the GtkFrame
> Widget.

it's a themeing issue: borders around frames have been deprecated
since the early days of the 2.x HIG, and the new Adwaita theme
enforces this visual style.

if you use a different theme, or your own custom theme, you should be
able to get them back - but it's discouraged, if you want your
application to fit in into the overall appearance of the desktop.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name