Re: glib thread support & win32

On 3 July 2012 01:32, Marko Lindqvist <cazfi74 gmail com> wrote:
> On 3 July 2012 01:18, Marko Lindqvist <cazfi74 gmail com> wrote:
>>
>>> dpkg -S $(which i586-mingw32msvc-gcc)
>> mingw32: /usr/bin/i586-mingw32msvc-gcc
>
>  I now suspect that problem is in that for some reason Debian has not
> made automatic transition from this old compiler packet to newer one I
> just noticed. Rebuilding everything to the point where I see what
> switching the compiler package does to glib compilation will take some
> time. I'll report back to tell the results in a day or two.

 Took a bit more than that day or two as I had problems compiling some
of the dependencies with the newer compiler. Once I got so far at to
compile glib, everything worked just fine. So it seems that problem
was just too old compiler (4.2.1). Now in use

$ i686-w64-mingw32-gcc --version
i686-w64-mingw32-gcc (GCC) 4.6.3

 - ML