=?utf-8?Q?=E5=9B=9E=E8=A6=86:_Cairo_1.12.2_MSVC_build_instructions?=

Hi Kyle,

I happen to be the one who is maintaining that GNOME Live! page, thanks for letting me know this situation.

Please note that at this moment as there are significant stability and functionality issues with Cairo 1.12.x on Windows, probably the best bet is to use 1.10.2 for now-so I will update the notes on that page about this as well (as you probably have noticed, the instructions there applied to 1.10.x :))

If someone knows the updated situation about Cairo 1.12.x+ on Windows, it would be really appreciated on my side at least.

With blessings,
Chun-Wei Fan

寄件者: Kyle Gretchev
寄件日期: 2012/5/21 21:24
收件者: gtk-list gnome org
主旨: Cairo 1.12.2 MSVC build instructions

Hi,

I've recently stumbled upon these great instructions on how to build the Cairo library in Windows:
https://live.gnome.org/GTK+/Win32/MSVCCompilationOfGTKStack

Unfortunately, I don't think they apply to the latest build of Cairo (as of writing, 1.12.2).

Is there anyone that could review and revise?

Thanks.