Re: GtkComboBoxTextEntry for input of multi-digits numbers

On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 19:30 -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 7:13 PM, Stefan Salewski <mail ssalewski de> wrote:
> > I was going to use
> >
> > with text entry. The problem is, that I have to connect to "changed"
> > signal, which is emitted on every keystroke. So I get "7" followed by
> > "75" for active text when user input is "75". There seems to be no way
> > to wait for the enter key pressed.
> you want the "activate" signal.

Yes, I may want that.

Are your sure that "activate" signal is available for GtkComboBoxText,
or only for

And they write here
"Applications should not connect to it, but may emit it..."

And, I guess I still need the "changed" signal for the pulldown list?

Sorry, but I have already spent some hours on this problem...