Icon view fixes

Hey,

there has been some grumbling about some of the icon view fixes that
were included in the stable 3.4.3 release. Therefore, I thought it
would be a good idea to announce beforehand that we are planning to
land more icon view fixes in 3.4.4. These should hopefully address the
issues that have come up with 3.4.3, but I want to invite everybody to
test what is on the gtk-3-4 branch now, and let us know if it causes
new problems for applications that are using GtkIconView. I'm planning
to do a stable release early next week with these changes.

Thanks, Matthias