Re: Is it applicable for GTK+2/Anjuta-2?

Hi Igor,

> Is following fix applicable for GTK+2/Anjuta-2?
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta/commit/?id=1f76c55a9d1c6e056f8068f229704dfe45c0e5dd
> Thank you.
> P.S.: I have GTK+2.24.5-r1 from Gentoo Portage.

Yes, I think it should work with Gtk+2.

But it is not the right mailing list for asking such question. Anjuta has its own mailing lists:
  anjuta-devel-list gnome org for development questions like this one
  anjuta-list gnome org for questions about Anjuta usage

It's better to use them because we read them more regularly than the general Gtk mailing list.

Regards,

Sébastien