Re: Hello, some of us still care about memory usage

On 07/31/2012 06:56 PM, Olav Vitters wrote:
On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 12:35:07AM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
I heard that your patch was really good. Cannot comment myself as I'm
not a developer.

Seems you've contributed a lot of good patches already. I've changed
your Bugzilla permissions and I've pinged a few people about your bugs.

Thanks.  What do the new permissions allow?

I noticed one of your bugs was about Windows. There is an entire mailing
list for that too.

Anyones patches should be looked at without any intervention being
needed. But if needed, please cc me on bugs you think are being ignored
(use bugzilla-gnome vitters nl, it works only for Bugzilla).

Will do.

-- John