Updating to Ubuntu 12.04 and my app

Hi,

I am just about done getting all the kinks out of my application so that
it is compatible with ubuntu 12.  There is one glaring gtk bug that I
cannot resolve.  It is the toolpalette.  I have a toolpalette with three
item groups.  The first two are not visible, with the third item group
being at the top most part of the toolpalette.  It appears that the
first and second group are being drawn or rendered above the visible
window.  What is up with this?  Is there a fix?

I am using gtk-3.0.

Craig Bakalian