GTK+ 3.1.92 released
- From: Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: GTK+ 3.1.92 released
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:20:52 -0400
GTK+ 3.1.92 is now available for download at:
Last stop on the way to 3.2.
GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for
projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application
GTK+ has been designed from the ground up to support a range of
languages, not only C/C++. Using GTK+ from languages such as Perl and
Python (especially in combination with the Glade GUI builder) provides
an effective method of rapid application development.
GTK+ is free software and part of the GNU Project. However, the
licensing terms for GTK+, the GNU LGPL, allow it to be used by all
developers, including those developing proprietary software, without
any license fees or royalties.
Overview of Changes in GTK+ 3.1.92
- Cells will now be prelighted, if you set the
- Speed up population of the font list somewhat.
More speedups are expected in 3.2
* Bugs fixed:
615501 GtkIconView does not support prelight cells
658981 Inability to effectively clear string indicator in stf imp...
659241 GtkPaned initially allocates space for separator, even if...
659247 link-button: Reset the mouse cursor when destroyed
* Translation updates:
...and many translators
September 19, 2011
] [Thread Prev