Re: Multi Drag-and-drop in Gtk3

Paul Davis wrote:

>> Can I do multi drag-and-drop in Gtk3?
>
> you should probably start by defining what you mean more precisely,
> since i can think of at least two possible definitions of this term.

I would like to be able to insert one or several line at any place of a
treeview list and be able to reorganize it (reorder) not only one by one,
but move several row at a time. As far as I know, in Gtk 2 it is not
possible to select multiple row and to reorder them.

Thank you for your answer

Victor