Re: Forming a team for Video Editor

>________________________________

people, so we can start planning and preparing this editor. All
contributions are welcome. I need experienced programmers in C and C++.
Willing to work with GTK and OpenCV (or another library if you prefer). I have good knowledge in C and C++. I know about OpenCV, Pattern
recognition and topology.

>We appreciate the contribution!
>Thank you very much

Have you talked to Robin Rowe of CinePaint: http://www.cinepaint.org/ ?

Why do you think you are entitled to have a team in the first place ?

Have written any code for your project ? Can you demonstrate, for example, your superior architectural vision in order to attract developers to your team ?

Regards,
  Sergei.